Friday, September 21, 2007

Galloping Gator Guarantee

My Rebels play Florida here in Oxford tomorrow and it could be a historic day.

Florida hung 59 points on a pretty solid Tennessee defense last weekend. Vanderbilt (not the SEC's most impressive offensive unit) cruised for an easy 31 points against my Rebels Saturday evening. So, I'm thinking that Tebow and company should have a chance to score a hundred points against the most porous defense I've watched Ole Miss field in a long time.

The Ole Miss defense tackled so poorly against Missouri two weeks ago, that Coach Orgeron began each practice the next week with extended tackling drills. Didn't take--they missed tackles even worse against Vanderbilt.

I have goal line seats--I should get to see a lot of the game right in front of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed,

Update your email on eof these days.

Randy McConnell
jrmccon@comcast.net