Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bye, Bye, Buckeye

Will somebody please fix the bias glitch in the BCS that keeps sending a second-rate Ohio State to the National Championship Game!?! Last year, Florida embarrassed them. Last night Lucky State University (with two losses!!!) beat them. The Buckeyes are now 0 and 9 against SEC teams in bowl games.

Frankly, there is an EASY fix to the NCAA Division I Football National Championship Gordian knot. It's obvious that the premier conference in the country is the SEC--let's just crown the winner of the SEC Championship Game the National Champions as well and be done with it. Then we can enjoy the Bowl Games for the rusty team entertainment that they always are.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate LSU? I pulled for (muffled gasps from my Southern Brethren) OSU--now that's hate.

No comments: